High filtration efficiency, materials focused on specific applications and applications, and proven quality of performance are the main attributes of woven and non-woven KOFIL – liquid filtration materials.
Advantages of Konus Konex materials are:
– own production from yarn / fiber to material and final product
– checking the quality of materials using the most up-to-date methods,
– the construction of materials tested on applications across the EU,
– materials individually tailored to applications,
– efficiency of filtration and long service life,
– Certificate of suitability for the use of materials in the diet (EU 1935/2004 and 10/2011),
– certificates of suitability for the use of food products (EU 1935/2004 and 10/2011),
– own ready-made ready-made ready-made products KOFIL- production of filters with the traceability of the quality of the raw material, material and product in all stages of production.
Production is divided into groups:
– PP – Polypropylene,
– PE – Polyester and PEK Antistatic polyester,
Woven fabrics with support fabric
– PP – Polypropylene,
– PP AGT- Antistatic polypropylene,
– PE – Polyester,
– PE AGT- Antistatic polyester.
Woven fabrics without supporting fabric ( Micron rating nonwovens)
– GPP – Polypropylene (from 1 – 200 microns)
– GPE – Polyester (1 – 200 micron)
A special group composed of fresh cartridge filters of various microns, high efficiency and longevity. The advantage of Cone Filters is our own production and controlled process of traceable product quality control.
– The raw material composition
– The composition
– Weight of material
– Breakthrough value
– Air permeability
– Size of pores
– Working and maximum short-term temperature
– Mechanical and chemical processing of the material
In addition to the tests in our own lab , we also test the materials in external, certified labs .
Thus, we guarantee our customers the conformity of fabrics and materials for:
– EXIST-DEKRA anti-static – for use in an explosive environment
– Nutrition, in accordance with EU Regulations 1935/2004 and EU 10/2011
– Waste water treatment – treatment plants
– Chemical industry
– Pharmaceutical industry
– Food industry
– wine production and brewing
– non-alcoholic beverages
– nutritional powders and active substances
– sugar production
– oil production
– Production of paints and varnishes
– Mining, heavy industry and other industries – wastewater and sludge treatment
. . . are the areas of application where our materials are most present.