High filtration efficiency, materials focused on specific applications and applications, and proven quality of performance are the main attributes of woven and non-woven KOFIL – liquid filtration materials.
Advantages of Konus Konex materials are:
– own production from yarn / fiber to material and final product
– checking the quality of materials using the most up-to-date methods,
– the construction of materials tested on applications across the EU,
– materials individually tailored to applications,
– efficiency of filtration and long service life,
– certificates of conformity for the use of food products (EU 1935/2004 and 10/2011),
– own ready-made ready-made ready-made products KOFIL- production of filters with the traceability of the quality of the raw material, material and product in all stages of production.
Production is divided into groups:
– PP – Polypropylene,
– PE – Polyester and PEK Antistatic polyester,
Woven fabrics with support fabric
– PP – Polypropylene,
– PP AGT- Antistatic polypropylene,
– PE – Polyester,
– PE AGT- Antistatic polyester.
Non-Woven materials with supporting fabric )
– PP – Polypropylene from 350-600 g/m2
Non-Woven materials without supporting fabric ( Micron rating nonwovens)
– GPP – Polypropylene (range from 1 – 200 microns)
– GPE – Polyester (range from 1 – 200 micron)
A special group composed of fresh cartridge filters of various microns, high efficiency and life time. The advantage of is our own production and controlled process of traceable product quality control.
– The raw material composition
– The composition
– Weight of material
– Breakthrough value
– Air permeability
– Size of pores
– Working and maximum short-term temperature
– Mechanical and chemical processing of the material
In addition to the tests in our own lab , we also test the materials in external, certified labs .
Thus, we guarantee our customers the conformity of fabrics and materials for:
– DEKRA-EXAM anti-static – for use in an explosive environment
– Food contact materials in accordance with EU Regulations 1935/2004 and EU 10/2011
– Waste water treatment – treatment plants
– Chemical industry
– Pharmaceutical industry
– Food industry
– wine production and brewing
– non-alcoholic beverages
– nutritional powders and active substances
– sugar production
– oil production
– Production of paints and varnishes
– Mining, heavy industry and other industries – wastewater and sludge treatment
. . . are the areas of application where our materials are most present.